iTechArt Group is growing its Business Development Department and invites you to join the team as a Sales Associate!
We are one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe. An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career at one of the most successful IT companies in Belarus. You will be mentored by top-notch professionals and reaching out to C-level executives in the USA and Europe.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, teamwork and detail-oriented self-starter who is able to identify and develop new business prospects via multiple channels (including cold calls, prospecting lists, discovery and individual research) utilizing business criteria and research methods defined by VP of Sales.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and compile status reports
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passionate about sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Capable of delivering engaging presentations
- Completed higher education or last-year student
- Ability to meet short-term and long-term goals
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience in relevant roles in IT (sales, marketing, copywriting) will be an advantage
If you consider your work experience and skills a fit for the role, please apply with the cover letter including a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Experience of living/studying abroad or working with English native speakers
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Career development plan
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the city center (comfortable office facilities: kitchens, meeting-rooms, lounge zones)
- Discount programs and more