Our business tools team is responsible for keeping things flowing smoothly and eliminating waste from our processes. They work closely with internal customers in our operations group to develop the systems we use to sell, ship, install and support hundreds of thousands of devices around the world. This isn't a typical internal tooling job. Our internal systems are just as important to our success as our customer-facing product and we treat them as such.
We're looking for senior engineers with experience web UI development. We use Ember.JS to build single-page web apps. User experience is our main focus so interest in UX design or experience with tight customer colaboration is a plus.
We've built an environment where you can focus on big problems. Low on meetings and overhead. We are a community of makers and we want people with the same mindset. Focused on building great solutions to the problems our customers face.
- One year of experience with a web-based MVC framework like Ember.js, Angular or React.
- Experience with a project that used continuous deployment or Kanban
- Experience with direct customer interaction
NN office details:
- This is the job in the Russian branch of international tech company RetailNext.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (official salary, paid medical leave, etc.).
- Benefits program: Life and Medical insurance, Sport compensation program, Stock options and Bonus program.
- Possible business trips to US (San Jose, CA).
- Modern comfortable office in the city center, underground parking.
- Flexible schedule, young and energetic team of professionals.