Artificial intelligence in healthcare is an exciting and new interdisciplinary field which lies at the intersection of medicine, machine learning, natural language processing, and data science. At Droice Labs, we bring the power of artificial intelligence to hospitals. The company develops custom AI solutions for healthcare providers, for example predictive models to forecast treatment efficacy, possible complications, and more. These are big-data solutions that rely on the most recent breakthroughs in AI and deep learning. Our products are already alive in several hospitals.
Droice Labs' software engineers will help to develop the next-generation technologies that will change the way of millions of patients, institutions and physicians. Our engineers need to be versatile, ready to take charge, to be involved in the challenges of not only being a part of a fast-growth startup, but one that is already impacting lives around the world.
- Build highly sophisticated, robust and efficient frontend systems
- Collaborate with designers and doctors for design and implementation of several AI driven products to be used in a clinical setting
- Participate in the code review and follow the frontend best practices along with the test driven development
- Over 2 years of experience in frontend development with strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong web and mobile frontend skills with a keen eye for detail: HTML5, CSS3 and JS and built-in interfaces with React / AngularJS / React Native
- Experience with data visualization libraries like D3.js, Leaflet, WebGL and many more
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client side performance
- Built-up notch intuitive and advanced user interfaces with a seamless user experience
- Familiarity with wireframing and prototyping tools
Who you are:
- You are passionate and motivated about your work and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are eager to learn and explore. Taking up new challenges excites you.
- You have a team of mentality and enjoy working with others.
- You can manage and lead projects
Who you’ll work with:
- Passionate, dedicated, and smart individuals with the sole mission to push the boundaries of technology in the healthcare domain
- Multidisciplinary teams of doctors, data scientists, engineers, researchers and security experts
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Work in a comfortable office location in Moscow or Saint Petersburg; flexible working hours with focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Opportunities for career growth, professional education and conference networking are covered for strong performers
Please be sure to send your CV and GitHub (optionally portfolio of your projects) to email@example.com. We are excited to talk to strong candidates!