Droice Labs is an AI backed healthcare startup in New York with other office in Moscow. We are in the process of expanding to India and China. Droice Labs is a lean setup with 30 people globally and looking to build a team of high-flyers. Our vision is to influence the lives of 50% of all the patients.
Artificial intelligence in healthcare is an exciting and new interdisciplinary field which lies at the intersection of medicine, machine learning, natural language processing, and data science. At Droice Labs, we bring the power of artificial intelligence to hospitals. The company develops custom AI solutions for healthcare providers, for example predictive models to forecast treatment efficacy, possible complications, and more. These are big-data solutions that rely on the most recent breakthroughs in AI and deep learning. Our products are already alive in several hospitals.
Droice Labs' engineers will help to develop the next-generation technologies that will change the way of patients, institutions and physicians. Our engineers need to be versatile, ready to take charge, to be involved in the challenges of not only being a part of a fast-growth startup, but one that is already impacting lives around the world.
- Build complex, robust, and efficient backend systems
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, and doctors in the design and implementation of AI-driven products that will be used in a clinical setting
- Build versatile AI pipelines and architectures that can integrate seamlessly with a large range of healthcare data sources such as EMR systems, image storage databases, and genome
- Work on performance optimization and product integration with clients
- In the below code, Along with test driven development
- Over two years of experience in backend or database development with strong computer science fundamentals (or equivalent amount of projects)
- Strong understanding and experience using Python, Flask, SQL (strong familiarity with at least one popular dialect, eg MySQL or PostgreSQL), MongoDB, and other related frameworks and technologies
- Experience developing and deploying RESTful interfaces that support microservice architectures
- Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate oral and written technical English
- Strong industry experience in the architecture and development of scalable and robust production-quality backend systems
What you'll get:
- Work in a comfortable office in Moscow; flexible working hours with focus on deliverables
- Opportunities for career growth and trips to our foreign offices; the ability to represent the company in international industry events
- Working with passionate professionals - multidisciplinary teams of doctors, data scientists, engineers, researchers and security experts
- For Senior developers - the opportunity to participate in the Stock Options Program