Lobster is a platform which enables brands, agencies and the media to licence visual content directly from social media users. Using pioneering AI technology, it trawls through all of the main social networks (Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Foursquare, Vk, YouTube, Vimeo), along with several of the largest cloud storage providers (Verizon cloud, Dropbox, Google Photos). Billions of affordable images and videos in an instant - live, unusual and so much more authentic than stock.
We’re looking for a UX Designer who can help us evolve our platform. You should have a brilliant understanding of user-centered and web design principles as well as current web technologies.You should be able to bring to life UX and design solutions that enhance our platfrom and delight our users.
- Three or more years of UX&UI design experience
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior
- Will complete both interaction design (user flow, functionality) and visual design (colors, look and feel, etc.) projects.
- Work with development teams to create UI/UX patterns and ensure consistent look and feel across the platform
- Rapid design and user testing methodology
- Set and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with work management tools: JIRA and Git
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now.
- Be a part of one of our multidisciplinary product teams working on improving existing features as well as creating new ones focusing primarily on front-end technologies.
- Produce engaging experiences using design flows, sketches, prototypes to collect feedback, and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into high-fidelity visual composites with attention to interaction design which follow style and brand guidelines.
- Flexible working hours / 3 day in the office and 2 day remotely.
- Office in the centre of Moscow (m. Krasnopresnenskaya, co-working KL10CH)
Please send your portfolio and CV at email@example.com