We’re looking for Android developers experienced in low and middle level Android development to work on perspective HARMAN’s Automobile Android platform. Tasks will include porting Android O Automotive framework to custom embedded Linux, BSP development for new SOC, customizing and adding new features to Android Car Infotainment platform based on the customer requirements, adopting Android software stack layers including Android Framework, Android Native, OEM, HAL, Linux Core & drivers, working on Audio, Video and network performance.
- Port, enhance and customize Android Car Infotainment Platform modules
- Design, develop and test of software platform components
- Design & develop unit tests
- Close cooperation with other leaders and projects managers in international team
- Functional areas covered by project scope:
- OEM, HAL, Android Native
- Sensors, Camera, Display, BT/BLE, Networking, JTAGs
- Experience using the following HW tools: JTAGs, LogicAnalyzer
- HW and BSP support on Android, and embedded Linux platforms
- Bringing up and porting Android an Linux on ARM.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience in Embedded software development
- Expert in Programming Language: C/C++
- Good Knowledge of JNI
- Experience of low level development based on ARM reference boards
- Proficiency in real time multi-threaded software design and development, system programming using IPC, synchronization primitives
- Knowledge of Design Pattern
- Hands on knowledge of all / any of the following Linux kernel areas: Audio (ALSA), Power Management, Network, BSP (ARM)
- Experienced in Android programming environment using ALSA, Binder, Shared memory etc.
- Tools: Development and Debugging using Host – Target tool chains for embedded platforms
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
NICE TO HAVУ
- B.E. in Electronics or similar
- Experience in Automotive domain
- Understanding of/experience with Java and C# programming languages
- Willingness to business trips
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.