Are you ready to be part of Industry 4.0? The next technological BOOM is here and it’s called The Internet of Things (IoT). Netronix, a cutting ‘edge’ Internet of Things platform, offers developers new & innovative tools to create solutions & applications across any vertical market like environmental, health, transportation & logistics, for the continuous monitoring of sensor data, all the way from the field to the end user.
We are currently seeking a dependable, loyal, hard-working iOS Developer Specialist to join our remote R&D team and collaborate with team members for the development of top quality apps for our products & mobile SDKs for our platform APIs.
This individual will have the opportunity to work closely with a well respected company and global leader in cloud technology.
This is a full-time remote work opportunity, but work is done in close collaboration with our R&D team.
Essential duties and responsibilities
The iOS developer will:
- Collaborate with R&D team to provide next generation solutions in the IoT space.
- Play a central role in development of our apps and mobile SDKs.
- Work directly with API developers to shape our REST APIs.
- Take part in code reviews making sure that top quality is never in question.
- Respond to requests to produce in an effective and timely manner.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Execute company specific procedures and policies as well as integrate with company culture.
- 5+ years experience in iOS development.
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C, Swift & able to read JAVA code.
- Experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, & UIKit.
- Experience with Cocoapods for dependency management.
- Experience with implementing location tracking & creating location aware apps.
- Strong understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with ReactNative is a big plus.
If you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. This is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the IoT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. We put a lot of trust in our team members and expect only quality work in return. We offer rewarding compensation, the ability to do quality work from wherever you are, and a strong sense of work-life balance.