Software Development Engineer / SDE (Python)
Akvelon, a business and technology consulting firm, works with clients to achieve success in their strategic goals and day-to-day missions. We strive to be the best place to work among Seattle and California based technology companies.
Among our clients you’ll find Microsoft, AT&T, T-Mobile, Intel, Starbucks, HTC, Disney and others. Now we are growing rapidly and the list of our clients is expanding.
We are looking for backend developers who want to work for international companies with great growth possibility.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
We expect from you:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Expertise in Python 2.7/3
- Thrift, Protobuf, or analogous IDL;
- Cassandra or similar DB experience;
- Distributed systems experience.
- Experience with Memcached or Redis
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- English knowledge
What you can expect from us:
- Challenging and interesting tasks
- US visa sponsorship
- Travel reimbursement
- Transportation compensation
- Medical insurance