We are looking for a Python engineer that will help our team to build robust, scalable and tested microservices that will power a new generation of financial applications based on the blockchain.
Zerion is a rapidly growing fintech company that helps great ideas succeed by powering ICOs. We seek to forge a new decentralized and democratized economy that empowers companies and investors. On our journey, we have already helped our clients to raise over US$40 million. Now, we are building the next-generation democratized investment platform.
We believe in a new open, decentralized financial system that empowers people. That’s why transparency is one of our primary values. Our team is spread around the world from New York to Seoul. Each product team has freedom and autonomy to create excellent products that they are proud of. We experiment, make mistakes, learn from them and craft new products to the highest standards.
- Develop backend applications in Python.
- Take part in platform architectural design.
- Do code reviews and write unit and acceptance tests. Maintain microservices after developing them.
- At least two years of professional Python development experience.
- Experience with one of the Python web frameworks (Flask, Django, Tornado, Aiohttp) and task queues (Celery, etc.).
- Experience with noSQL and relational databases (we use Redis and PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of asynchronous I/O, event loops, tasks & coroutines.
- Knowledge of proper practices of writing unit tests.
- Understanding of OOP patterns and SOA principles.
- Understanding of microservices architecture pros and cons.
- Knowledge of english sufficient for understanding documentation and discussing tasks on Github.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Docker knowledge.
- Understanding of the message bus pattern (RabbitMQ).
- Knowledge of oAuth2 protocol.
Please attach a link to your publicly available source code repository (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, etc) or an archive with your code examples to the submission letter. Attached links to some professional public profiles, such as StackOverflow, LinkedIn, etc, are welcome. Describe your most loved open source library (or design pattern, or programming book) in 3-5 sentences.
Send your CV with details above to email@example.com and get a chance to change the financial markets landscape for next 100 years.
- Work whenever is best for you (flexible hours).
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
- Work from any part of the world or in a modern office in Moscow (metro: Baumanskaya (10 mins) / Krasnoselskaya (5 mins)).
- Horizontal management and direct communication with major stakeholders.
- Personal development and professional growth.
We give every applicant equal consideration and hope to find the best matches for our open and diverse company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.