Due to a start of a new project with leading US aerospace company we are inviting Senior Full-stack developers to join our Minsk team.
As a part of our team, you will be involved in multiple projects. All projects are web based applications related to various aspects of a rocket-building and are built with .NET and Angular technologies.
What you will work on:
- Design and develop rich user-focused business applications and large enterprise systems.
- Work on cutting edge technology with some of the world’s most exciting projects and companies.
- Work with end-user and engineering staff to understand their needs and vision; use this knowledge to create state-of-the-art software.
- Strong knowledge of .NET and C#
- Experience with Entity Framework, knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Dapper, Automapper will be a plus
- Experience with NUnit or similar library for unit test, Moq
- Experience with IoC framework, Autofac or similar
- Typescript, Angular, Webpack
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Goals oriented
- Passionate about programming
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Sense of humor
- English level: upper intermediate
We offer a full-time job with a competitive salary.
- Free lunches from one of the Minsk top restaurants
- Full-time job (8h/day)
- Flexible working schedule
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please apply: https://nitka.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fwf1
or send your CV e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org