Soshace is an online platform that joins IT professionals and companies. We provide verified Angular, React, Node.js, Python, Java developers to modern businesses which are ready to work with professionals all over the world. We generally work with startups and digital agencies from the US, Australia, the UK. Our developers absolutely love big and complex projects and do only those things they are capable to do.
- You'll be able to set your own hourly rate and won't have to deal with the low bid contests you might see on open marketplaces.
- You'll join a community of talented professionals, many of whom share your interests, and you'll be able to collaborate with / learn from them on a daily basis.
- You won't have to worry anymore about finding great clients, billing clients and etc. We handle all of that for you.
- You'll be able to design your own lifestyle and work from wherever you want, whenever you want (while being compensated fairly for your work).
We are looking for specialists for remote vacancies in the field of web development. We offer remote work with hourly pay on exciting projects lasting 3 months and more. We make sure our developers work on stimulating and diverse tasks in both client and server development.
- Experience with one of the frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Play or any other popular framework.
- Experience in building the architecture of web applications, experience with databases.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge and experience of applying any front-end frameworks will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser layout, adaptive layout will be an advantage.
- Portfolio of projects in which you have taken part.
- English level Intermediate and above, with good writing and speaking skills.The interview is partly in English.
- Remote work.
- The hourly rate $20 - $25 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract).
- Flexible schedule
- Workload: full-time job, 40 hours a week.
Stages of the candidate interview:
- primary interview (partly in English, a detailed discussion of the resume and portfolio);
- on-line testing (in English);
- interview with a technical specialist;
- final interview with the project manager.
After passing through all the stages of the interview, «Soshace» provides verified proposals for contract work for a period of at least 3 months.
Liabilities for payments to the contractor under the contract are with «Soshace».
To work under an agency agreement, the contractor needs to register a legal entity or as an individual entrepreneur.
If you have carefully read our terms and conditions,begin your response with "Hello, Soshace!"