We are looking for a responsible DevOPS Engineer for our social network projects based on Connectik platform, which provides growth and monetization solutions for enterprises and large member organizations. Connectik's user-centric, mobile-first platform is fully customizable to fit any company's unique branding and service needs. We need a very qualified engineer to join our team as soon as possible.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good verbal English is a must (there will be a lot of verbal communication)
- Hands-on experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Route53, CloudWatch)
- PostgreSQL, Redis knowledge
- Knowledge of Bash and Python - ability to support existing automation scripts and write new ones
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins (including experience with Jenkins coded pipelines)
- Experience with Datadog, New Relic and CloudWatch (ability to identify and proactively remediate issues by monitoring information from these tools)
Desirable requirements: Docker, Kubernetes with Helm, ELK stack, Ansible
- CI/CD implementation and support
- Systems monitoring, providing systems availability and security, covering monitoring, security and availability aspects in automation scripts
- Release management and automation
- Everyday communication and cooperation with the client (stand-up, sync and etc. meetings with client, English)
- Participating in DevOps architecture and process planning, decisions and improvements
Please send your CV in English with your detailed experience and skillset
- Competitive salary (you will grow fast - we will pay bonuses and increase your salary)
- Flexible schedule (take a rest if you need and come later)
- Paid vacations (you can travel if your tasks are all done)
- Lots of snacks, fruits, sandwiches, yogurts, milk, and absolutely perfect coffee!
- English classes in the office (our teacher Mark from Seattle is always ready to discuss any topics)
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere (we will support you in any questions)
- Opportunities to make business trips (US, Silicon Valley)
- Relocation package to St.Petersburg
Please send your CV in English with your detailed experience and skillset.