KickCity is an international IT company which exists for more than 2 years, operates and has offices in USA, Russia and Helsinki. The company’s goal is to create a reward-based event platform and marketing protocol using Blockchain technology. Last year KickCity successfully launched token pre-sale and got lots of positive reviews form Blockchain professionals from all over the world.
KickCity team consists of young inspired and ambitious professionals. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will join our team. We offer competitive salary (possible in crypto), long-term career path and friendly atmosphere in a cozy office in the city center.
- Languages: Java 7, 8;
- Frameworks: Spring (Boot, Data, Security, ...);
- Build Systems: Maven, Gradle;
- Databases: NoSQL (Mongo);
- Testing: JUnit;
- Tools: Git, Unix.
- Languages: Kotlin;
- Databases: SQL;
- Web Servers: nginx, Tomcat, Apache;
- Templating: Thymeleaf, JSP;
- Reactive programming: Java RX, WebFlux;
- Knowledge: design patterns, Java philosophy, algorithms and data structures, distributed systems, highload.
- Design of API;
- Development and maintaining of Java backend;
- Refactoring of code without breaking everything.
- Competitive salary (ranges depending on skills and experience);
- Project's Tokens as a bonus;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Modern multinational working atmosphere;
- Opportunity to travel to other cities and countries to company’s events;
- Working in an excellent team of young and ambitious professionals;
- Meeting interesting people from all over the world every day;
- Comfortable office at Rubinstein street in the city center;
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages at the office;
- Participation in corporate events.
Before an interview we might ask you to make a simple testing task.