Who we are:
B4Finance is a REGTECH who builds the most innovative digital onboarding and KYC (Know Your Customer) management platform for financial institutions.
Our aim is to create a solution that streamlines all aspects of a KYC process, enables straight-through processing of KYC data by multiple counterparties and is by design secure, scalable, hassle-free maintainable and regulatory compliant. We are addressing one of the crucial pain points of financial institutions and we are doing it in the most technologically innovative way.
We work together in our trendy central Barcelona location and building a product that will make an impact on every financial institution in Europe.
Would like to learn more and join us? Read further.
What you will do:
- As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing a robust, secure, and maintainable backend by introducing and enforcing the best software development practices, delivery automation, and quality assurance.
- You will create a scalable software architecture, have it reviewed by your peers, implement it, ship and maintain it.
- You will collaborate with domain experts, designers, front-end developers and other backend engineers.
Experience with several from the list below is a plus.
- Java EE, Play Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Wildfly Swarm, Akka
- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ, Kafka or other MQs
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, or similar
- React, Redux, Angular JS
- postgres / mariadb, mongodb, or similar
- Hyperledger Fabric, Multichain, or similar
- Optional: Go, Python, Node.js
What you are:
- You are responsible, structured and down to the point.
- You are open-minded and collaborative.
- You have experience building complex but easy to use software solutions. Experience with BPM and/or CRM solutions is a merit.
- You have experience working as a member of an agile team. Having worked in an international geographically distributed team is an additional merit.
- You have a rigorous approach, and understand how to ship high quality, tested code, quickly, using modern software engineering practices.
- You can demonstrate a clear architectural vision with the ability to collaborate and iterate on software design.
- You have solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms. Understanding of functional programming is an additional merit.
- You have worked with cloud technologies (private or public cloud) and have experience with microservice architecture and related frameworks. Experience with Docker and CI is an additional merit.
- Most importantly you display a desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
You will be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with other engineers and designers. We will both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career. You will have the opportunity to make a truly global impact, working with a variety of programming languages and technologies (e.g. containerization, continuous integration, microservices, and blockchain, to name a few). And not to forget, we will relax together too – sharing lunch or a coffee, and of course Friday night beer is a must.
If you think this may be you, let’s talk!
Send your CV and a description of the most exciting project you were part of along with the description of your role to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and we will be happy to talk.
If you have questions about technology, feel free to contact Dmitry Shipilov in skype: dmitri.shipilov, telegram: @dmshipilov, or on moikrug.ru