We are looking for an experienced front end software engineer to help us design, implement, and maintain our web application for scholarship applications. If you are excited about the power of the cloud and have a passion for designing and developing killer web applications, join us!
Our ideal candidate has comprehensive knowledge of concepts, principles, practices, and procedures in a professional remote-first software development environment. Great candidates should embrace our culture by sharing their knowledge and experiences amongst their peers through collaboration. Most importantly they must be able to work in a remote team, while staying dedicated and commited to the projects at hand and be able to thrive in a highly optimized, highly reliable and company critical environment.
- Experience writing RESTful web clients
- Experience with Webpack and similar module bundling tools
- Minimum of 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (B2+)
- Experience collaborating effectively in a remote-first teams
- Experience developing back-end services using object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Compute) and private cloud solutions (e.g. OpenStack, VMware)
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects