- Communication with the audience on all official and unofficial platforms as an official representative/community lead .
- Building efficient trust-based and open relationships with key influencers and the community in general.
- Resolving conflicts, pressing issues and outstanding problems.
- Publication and further support of various materials on the project’s official resources.
- Prompt resolution of different technical and platform-related issues on official resources (Github, telegram, mailing lists in Hyperledger).
- User feedback collection, processing and analysis on a regular basis.
0. Experience in open source projects
- Work experience as a community manager in crypto- or blockchain-related projects (one year or more)
- Passion to change the world, understanding of how social systems work and develop
- Experience in moderating of Telegram chats etc.
- Ability to offer your own ideas and describe their relevance
- Good oral and written communication
- Proactivity, good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English Would be a huge bonus if you are a speaker of either Japanese, Korean, Chinese, any European language. We want to acquire new markets and expect our managers to be multilingual
- Permission to work in the Russian Federation.
Работа удаленная (офис в городе ИННОПОЛИС).
Зарплатная вилка: 15+ $/час
- Разрешение на работу в Российской Федерации.
Откликаться на вакансии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.