IT Business Solutions Manager responsible for planning, coordination and supervision of all activities related to the design, development, implementation, rollout, deployment and support of RITCHY Business Data solutions (ERP/MES/CRM).
The role implies combination of senior hands-on abilities with strong leadership skills.
- Build strong team developing and supporting RITCHY Business Data solutions
- Set up procedures and instruments for: project/task management, monitoring, development, deployment and support.
- Identify business needs, propose solutions and manage key initiatives.
- Establish risk-management and organize necessary activities.
- Define and implement standards for reliable business data management practices.
- 5 years of experience as a senior ERP developer.
- 5 years of experience as a ERP development and deployment project leader.
- Experience in integration of heterogeneous IT systems.
- Experience in establishment of a team of developers/ analysts / support engineers.
- Experience in IT automation of manufacturing and distribution processes.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- ITIL certification and fluent spoken and written Czech would be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills, ability to deliver and hands-on approach.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong team leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to act as a liaison between business users and IT team.
- Proven ability to develop and coach a high-performing team.
Permanent employment in one of the best office locations in Prague, Czech Republic. Possibility to start work remotely before relocation. Informal and friendly working environment. Opportunity to leave your footprint in still initial phase of a rapidly growing company. Regular team buildings, relax room and cafeteria.
Ritchy is one of the largest international e-liquid brand owners. 2 production facilities in Czech Republic and China. Own advanced R&D teams. Sales in more than 100 countries. Consistent growth since 2009.
We believe in vaping as in much better alternative to smoking that is not about addiction, but about experience and entertainment. We are open to candidates who seek informal company culture and practical implementation of their ideas and experience.
Vaping is an industry with the highest health impact among others - radical decrease of key preventable death reason in the world. More than 10 Billion USD market size with steady 25% Y2Y growth. Potential of >100x times industry growth - "Consumption of e-cigs could surpass consumption of conventional cigs within the next decade (by 2023)". Source: Wells Fargo.
Candidates interested in the position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org