SAS Institute LLC is seeking an experienced professional for the position of a System Architect within Professional Services Department.
- Applications architecture (high-level description for used SAS components, third-party software, RDBMS).
- Network architecture.
- Hardware architecture.
Tasks, solved within the scope of responsibility:
- Develops system architecture design and system documentation.
- Elaborates non-functional requirements including: High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Scalability, Performance, Security.
- Makes sizing assessments for hardware.
- Elaborates installation plan of the SAS software.
- Contributes to Stress and High Availability testing of SAS software.
- Contributes to internal assets library in terms of project lessons learned.
- Performs pre-sales activities that require technical knowledge including presentations and demonstrations conduction, responses to RFI/RFP and customer specific business case development.
- Contributes to PSD knowledge sharing by selecting project artifacts (project documents) and including them into PSD knowledge base.
- Develops assets (typical project documents or templates) in internal investment projects under supervision of higher grade system architects.
- Mentors lower-grade system architects.
- Strong knowledge of hardware server technologies/architecture: Intel 80x86, IBM Power, Oracle Sparc, Intel Itanium.
- General knowledge of RAM types and technologies.
- Detailed view of I/O subsystem, HDD and SSD drives, RAID, disk arrays, related technologies.
- Good knowledge of server network technologies and devices (including L2/L3 switches and routers), Ethernet, Fiber Channel, InfiniBand.
- Good knowledge of X86-based servers (HP, Dell, IBM, Oracle, Huawei), including Blade-servers.
- Good knowledge of network technologies - different levels/protocols of OSI TCP/IP stack (L2 Ethernet link layer, L3 IP network routing layer, VPN, etc.).
- High-quality knowledge of cloud architectures/technologies: IaaS - OpenStack, VMWare; PaaS – Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes.
- Detailed knowledge of server operating systems and additional infrastructure software, related technologies (primary Linux, Windows, also UNIX – AIX, HP, UX).
- Knowledge of Infrastructure software – filesystems, including cluster (IBM Spectrum Scale, Veritas, Ceph FS), performance monitoring, Active Directory, Red Hat IdM, integration of Windows and Linux domains, authentication technologies (Kerberos, SAML, Oauth 2.0, Ansible), resource management - Linux cgroups, IBM Spectrum LSF, Web (httpd) and Web Application (Tomcat) server, Java.
- Understanding PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) principles. Detailed knowledge of the certificate-based HTTPS.
- Strong knowledge of Big Data technologies – Hadoop (HDFS, YARN, Have, Oozie, Sqoop, Sentry, Ranger, Spark).
- Good knowledge of databases, including MPP (Teradata, Greenplum, Exadata), Relational storage. Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Russian and English.
Откликаться на вакансии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.