Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated developers and technical support engineers.
As a part of our distributed project team you will work remotely, but play a very important role, contributing to the development of leading telehealth solutions that extend care in the home combining telemonitoring technology such as biometric data acquisition, interactive voice response (IVR), and video enhanced remote collaboration.
The Mobile Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and supporting the mobile presence, including Android and iOS applications.
- 8+ years experience developing front-end and back-end products
- 2-3+ years minimum hands on experience with either Android or iOS platforms (Swift)
- 1-2+ years of experience with the “other” mobile platform (if you are strong in iOS, you should have some hands on with Android or vice versa).
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and proven implementation skills
- Knowledge and experience with device data using relational and NoSQL databases
- Solid understanding of computing systems, software architecture and processes
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and securely consuming them using oAuth, HMAC, or other mechanisms
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, TFS
- Fundamental understanding of Agile methodology
- Good English communication skills
- Remote full-time job (8h/day)
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org