In the area of CEE/CIS, InterSystems has staff located in Russia, Czech Republic and Hungary and customers in 20+ countries. The role is responsible for the creation and maintenance of marketing plans for selected countries in the area, with their implementation, measurement and reporting of progress towards key regional business goals. The role is based in Moscow and reports to the regional Marketing Director. The person will understand how to deliver results by their own effort, and through influence and collaboration. This position will be a great opportunity for a candidate who already has a broad marketing experience, specifically in the IT technology sector.
- Analyze market needs by vertical, solution and service, with product and market cycles, to position InterSystems and its partners’ products and services, correlated against competitor capabilities and positions.
- Work with the regional and corporate sales and marketing teams to create comprehensive marketing plans, by vertical industry for each InterSystems solution to create market awareness, interest, and demand for direct sales and joint opportunities with partners.
- Manage and deliver a full range of marketing activities, including: conference and other events sponsorship and exhibitions; advertising; and especially digital marketing methods: web and social media supported by analytical approaches and tools.
- Drive customer engagement for long-term success, especially with adoption of InterSystems’ solutions using integrated marketing campaigns.
- Help identify and support third parties that add value to end user experience and success.
- Leverage social media, marketing automation tools and our CRM system for lead generation and nurturing / customer engagement
- Work with local and corporate sales and marketing teams to create communications tools for each target customer suitable for the local market that for example include: localized product brochures, co-marketing activities, tools that address market buying criteria.
- Work with the regional Management team to support business planning with the local, international, and corporate marketing, with regular reporting of progress for agreed business goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Hold a Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing of software and services.
- Good understanding of regional IT technology markets.
- Has experience in developing and introducing new solutions to markets.
- Able to develop own insights for customer-relevant, context aware advantages.
- Able to share global best practices and local innovative approaches within the business.
- Experience working with:
- o Database, integration and business intelligence technology knowledge and experience.
- o Technology markets: e-government, bank and insurance, health and wellness, IOT, Logistics.
- o Healthcare markets: DPI, BI, GAM, EAI, Government, Big Data, Genomic plan.
- Fluent in Russian and English to be able to deal with all local and international teams to share regional strategy, vision, and expectations.
- Have strong and customer-oriented engagement and presentation skills.
- A passion for technology and the innovation it brings to business, with a personal interest in keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- Logical, focused and determined, is goal-oriented and enthusiastic; energized by challenges; with a strong work ethic and a positive, “can-do” attitude when faced with obstacles, and willing to personally do repetitive work with attention to detail.
- Problem solver and reasoned decision maker – able to seek practical, realistic solutions to difficulties. Able to work with less-than-perfect information; identifies critical factors to consider when makings decisions; prioritizes tasks and goals appropriately; assesses risks and returns effectively.
- Great communicator and influencer, articulate, able to give clear, concise, and focused answers to questions; explains opinions and positions; uses empathy to persuade others; keeps key people informed; can communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to get results through others, by establishing focus and collaboratively plan to deliver against agreed milestones; handles conflict constructively; can facilitate; treats people at all levels and all roles with respect.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills, with the ability to adapt their approach to be effective working with different people; is comfortable interacting with people who are more senior or more experienced than them; is friendly, personable and engaging.
- Comfortable with extensive travel schedule across CEE/CIS countries as well as internationally.
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic interoperability, and analytics platforms used in healthcare, financial services, government, and other industries. In selected countries, InterSystems also offers unified health and care solutions that deliver on the promise of unified and connected healthcare.
Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its products are used daily by millions of people in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
InterSystems Corporation is a privately held software company with nearly four decades of consistent growth and profitability. We view hiring, developing, and retaining the best people as key to our record of success.