Exerica is a team of financial analysts and computer scientists, bringing together the best from our respective industries to deliver a truly innovative solution to the age old problem of data extraction for financial modelling. We deal with the challenges lying on the intersection of modern AI and operations research which require excellent programming and math skills.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and focussed individual to help implement and enhance our core algorithms. The job will involve a wide range of tasks -- from the implementation of classical Machine Learning algorithms to object detection and basic image processing as well as more unusual challenges that may require some understanding of the financial industry specifics.
- Develop, implement and support runners for data processing tasks (C#, .NET Core platform)
- Develop, implement and support data processing and data analysis algorithms supervised by senior R&D team members.
- Optimize algorithms performance.
- Interact with data processing system using REST API and MongoDB API.
- Implement automation and integration tests for algorithms.
- Work in Agile environment with a team of skilled developers.
- Software development experience more than 2 years.
C# development experience.
- Strong knowledge of basic data structures and computation algorithms (graph, matrix, linear algebra).
- Strong knowledge of discrete optimization algorithms.
- Understanding of OOP and TDD principles.
- Understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies.
- Git/Gitflow experience.
- .NET Core development experience.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms implementation.
- Experience in performance optimization.
Personal skills and specification:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Russian for communication.
- Written English (intermediate).
Work off-site or in office in Moscow, Russia (m. Kutuzovskaya)