We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for Infrastructure/Deployment team for our project with trading platform solution supplier in Europe. The project is connected with improvement and maintenance of existing solution platform on AWS and vSphere. The Senior DevOps Engineer will perform automation of build and integration procedure for a complex cloud-based solution.
- Proactively identify server performance improvements, device upgrade plans, and execute those plans in a timely manner
- Manage, evolve, build CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain, support and build out infrastructure on AWS and vSphere
- Develop and advocate best practices for build, deployment, code quality procedures
- Develop operational best practices for tools and automation development. Including versioning practices, source control, branching and merging patterns and advising other engineers on development standards
- Mentor, empower and lead other engineers to succeed at their work building and operating cloud-based platforms
- Provide support to the Operations team to support, maintain and upgrade the existing configuration management environment
- Find opportunities to automate as part of the problem management process, creating automation to avoid issues
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ year experience of Linux administration;
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud services (AWS)
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kuberneties, etc);
- Experience in ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana);
- Understanding of the Integration process concepts and needs;
- Experience in Python, Terraform;
- Knowledge of source control (Git);
- Good experience in shell and bash;
- English language, ability to read technical documentation.
NICE TO HAVE
- Good design and architectural knowledge;
- Experience in Configuration management (Ansible, Puppet);
- Good knowledge in LDAP;
- Experience in monitoring tools (Zabbix, AppDynamics);
- Micro services working knowledge;
- Knowledge in Cassandra, Postgres and SQL.
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, Medical insurance, English classes, Sport and Event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance