We're looking for experienced mobile developers to take part in smart house platform project. This multisite project will grant great experience in IoT domain and provide with attractive travel possibility.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch – mandatory;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning – mandatory;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.