We are ATSAL- A French-Russian HR consulting agency and also the HR Partner of House of the French Entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client is Ippon Technologies, an IT consulting, design and implementation company created in 2002 and headquartered in Paris, with office in France, USA, Australia and Maroco.
Ippon Technologies offer a Discovery to Delivery solution to help clients realize their digital transformation.
Ippon Technologies implements innovative solutions with agile practices and has become a market-leader and one of the largest Java consultancies in France and in the US.
Due to the opening of their Russian filial, our client is Searching for Chief of project (TechLead) – JAVA EE
The TechLead carries out mainly methodological (agility, scrum, classical cycles) and organizational supervision missions.
- Ahead of the projects, participate, in collaboration with the sales teams, in pre-sales activity and tenders on the market.
- Contribute to building the correct Ippon offer on the Russian market.
- Supervise the projects entrusted to the agency.
- Adapt to various Agile organizational contexts and processes (Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD) or classical cycles.
- You assume a role of technical leader and use your expertise to perform an effective technical monitoring on the new Web Data Cloud technologies as well as the problems and innovations of the eCommerce sector in the Russian market.
- You carefully support each of your projects until the start of production and you ensure the satisfaction of the final users.
- In a context of strong knowhow and practice sharing, you spread your knowledge within Ippon and outside the company (blog, whitepapers, conferences …),
- You actively support the Talent Acquisition Specialist to evaluate the technical skills of new employee of the Russian filial.
The Ideal candidate
- Has a proven experience in Java EE Project-Management.
- Has a strong technical background and career and do not want to totally stop coding.
- Has a strong capacity to convince and assume your technical choices.
- Is able to work in a very multitasked way: with many clients, many projects, many technologies in parallel.
- Has a good command and understanding of technologies JAVA EE
- Is at ease within an international environment.
- Must have a good command of English language: both written and spoken.
- A unique experience in a fast-growing company centered on the values of sport: Performance, Exigency, Ethics, Challenge, Progression.
- Official salary in compliance with the Russian labour code.
- Excellent financial condition.
- Office in the center of Moscow.
- High level of interaction with the others filials of the group.
- Strong growth perspective.
Откликнуться можно через e-mail: email@example.com