iSpring is an industry-leading vendor in the corporate training solutions market. Over 47,000 customers from 155 countries choose iSpring, including Google, Sony, Microsoft, Adidas, Tesla, SpaceX, Starbucks, Boeing, Aeroflot, Lukoil, Yandex, and Sberbank.
iSpring tools and services are used by 170 companies from the Fortune 500 and 1,500 of the world's leading universities: Stanford University, University of Oxford, Harvard University, MIT, Johns Hopkins University, UCLA, and the Moscow State University. iSpring tools have won several prestigious awards and topped many international software ratings.
We are looking for Account Manager to join the iSpring Global Sales team (7 sales professionals so far).
Our ideal candidate speaks English fluently, is enthusiastic about sales. The candidate leads deals and organize and advance the workflow to ensure our goal of 2x revenue growth over 12 months.
We expect that during the first months, you’ll thoroughly learn the iSpring products, including their strong and weak points, understand the competitive landscape, and gain a thorough understanding of iSpring customers.
What you will do:
- achieve your sales goals;
- negotiate and close deals with customers;
- establish, improve, and develop relationship with customers;
- improve your day-to-day sales activities on feedback from your superior.
- have at list 1 year of experience in B2B sales;
- ready for everyday communication in English with native speakers;
- can write and speak in English (have experience in business correspondence and flawless command of grammar);
- can communicate, network, and negotiate;
- high energy, motivated and self-starter.
- fluency in other European languages (German, Italian, French);
- have entrepreneurial skills;
- can analyze sales data and perspectives;
- know how to streamline sales with pipeline;
- may have previous experience in e-Learning or corporate training;
- comfortable with digital data representation and spreadsheets;
- a tech-savvy person.
- achieving challenging goals together with the professional international team;
- training and professional growth;
- full compliance with the Russian Labor Code and the officially declared salary;
- probation 2-3 months.