- Conceptualise, plan and implement highly performant web applications.
- Work closely with concept, design and other experts from different areas to create great user experiences.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in writing single page applications with Vue.js (preference) or React.
- Experience in application state management with Vuex (preference) or Redux.
- Experience in testing single page applications with Jest, ava or similar.
- Experience in frontend tooling with webpack.
- Experience in creating responsive user interfaces.
- Experience in working in agile processes such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- English (read and write)
- Understanding and awareness of W3C web standards
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.
We are obsessed with better outcomes every day, not just for our business but also for our people.
Flexible hours. Relocation by sponsorship visa for talented developers.
Send your latest resume, written in English to firstname.lastname@example.org