Datanyze is a fast-growing company backed by Google Ventures and some of the world's top VC’s. With headquarters located in Silicon Valley, we are now looking for a new member of the DevOps team who's ready for relocation to Tbilisi in October 2018!
We are looking for ambitious, hardworking people to join the company. You will have the opportunity to work for an American company, learn new skills, and contribute to an exciting product! At Datanyze, you will be a member of a dynamic team and contribute to our sales intelligence platform, helping businesses uncover, research and reach the right prospects at the right time.
- Collaborate with engineering/product teams in St. Petersburg, Russia, and Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Design, build and maintain highly reliable infrastructure and services.
- Contribute to automation platform that manages production services.
- Lead technology initiatives that drive scalability, reliability, and efficiency.
- Deploy, monitor, and administer web applications and underlying services.
- Proactively identify performance bottlenecks and potential failure conditions.
- Improve the performance and scalability of web applications. Write tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Use, update, and create documentation for deployed services.
We're looking for an experienced engineer, with an expert skill level. We're considering applicants with at least 2 years of experience administering AWS using Ansible (or a similar tool).
- Opportunity at a high-growth startup with the ability to gain hands-on experience
- Sunny and warm Tbilisi, no visa hassle
- Great team
- Full Labor codex compliance
- Medical insurance (ДМС)
- Lunch compensation
- Fitness compensation
We're considering applications from anywhere, including Ukraine, Baltic countries, etc. Fluent Russian is a plus but not required.