ID Finance is a fast-growing financial technology company specialized in Data Science, Credit Scoring, Digital Finance in emerging and well-developed markets. The company currently has offices in Spain, Poland, Georgia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Brazil, and Mexico. And now our Team is looking for Java developer.
Be part of a cutting-edge disturbed platform for a multi-tenant product.
- Experience building backend systems, preferably using Java 8
- Strong experience with distributed systems and RESTful services
- Experience using Spring Framework (version 4\5)
- Understanding of Microservices architecture and the Reactive Manifesto
- Hands-on with relational databases (e.g., MySQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Redis), writing queries and schema design
Technology stack (got to know, no problem if not):
- DSLs (Groovy\Kotlin)
- messaging services (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, JMS, etc.)
- event-sourcing (AxonFramework)
- persistence, ORM (Jooq, Requery)
- querying API (GraphQL),
- reactivity (RxJava/Project Reactor)
- testing (Spock, JUnit, Mockito)
- containerization (Docker)
- NoSQL (Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
- high wages, protected from currency fluctuations
- opportunity to receive bonuses
- 50% payment of English language courses/sports
- + 5 days off
- comfortable conditions in the cozy office of BC "Port"
- tea, coffee, and other amenities at the expense of the company
- cookies, kicker, ps console, table games