Fast-growing multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech with offices in Belgrade looking for Python Developer.
We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing state of the art & easy-to-use solutions to the modern businesses operating on capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of clients and process hundreds of millions of dollars in payments, and we’re just getting started.
Why do we need you?
Improving our existing products is an endless process, and aside from that, we are continually working on expanding our portfolio of products. We’re aware that in order to achieve this - we need you!
As a Python Developer, you will join forces with our product team to implement our product vision by doing what you do best - programming high-quality code. You will have the opportunity to challenge your technical ability at many levels, by working on unique products that aim to revolutionize FinTech. We expect you to be committed to your team, excited by building widely used services in a multi-product environment, an independent thinker capable of delivering high quality code on strict deadlines and coming up with your own ideas and initiatives.
We want you in our team if you are:
● Thorough, reliable, and proud of your work
● Willing to learn and grow with the company
● A thinker with a knack of identifying problems and proposing solutions
● Dedicated and autonomous, while working back to back with your team
● Keen to help and improve your team
● Development of reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of performant and easy-to-use APIs, used by both internal and external clients
● Implementation of security and data protection standards, with collaboration with our security team
● Knowledge and experience sharing with other teams within TradeCore, especially Python developers
● Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
● Experience with working in distributed teams (not only freelancing/outsourcing)
● Solid software development experience in Python and Python's web frameworks (Django preferred)
● Excellent understanding of, and experience with, REST APIs
● Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
● Deep understanding of infrastructure standard methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar)
○ Caching backends (e.g. Redis)
○ Messaging protocols (e.g. RabbitMQ)
○ Distributed task queue systems (e.g. Celery)
○ Push notification implementations (Django channels or proprietary systems)
○ Contributions to open source, or personal projects