Trusty.Team is looking for a IT Project Manager (PM). PM will perform project management duties throughout the end-to-end project lifecycle.
PM key role to deliver software engineering projects on-time and on-budget.
Candidates should have the ability to understand the product value for customer, technical complexity, a keen sense for managing people, and a great ability to get stuff done.
- Schedules and conducts team meetings; communicates tasks and expectations to project team members and power users
- Manages the work plan and expected deliverables through daily interaction with teams members, active users (commenting on GitHub and social networks) and updates to the plan.
- Tests deliverables and runs customer surveys to ensure task meets usability expectations
- Facilitates risk and issue identification and management.
- Produces weekly and sprint status reports for the project team and partners to ensure project remains on track and within budget.
- Professionally uses of GitHub, time-tracking software, google sheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior technical project management
- Empathetic attitude with engineers and customers
- Great communication skills
- Process oriented mindset
- Ideal candidates have either strong academic credentials or experience at a top employer. Consulting experience is a plus.
Expected hourly rate is between 900-1400 RUB per hour.