As a global player in mobile learning and entertainment services, we are looking for a Head of Design. You are responsible for creating concepts and designing new mobile products, websites and advertising campaigns. You are a leader who is a hands-on coach for the design team. You raise team’s profile even higher and expanding its sphere of influence. You know how to persuade consumers in short/brief/gripping taglines by touching emotion. Campaigns run in more than 40 countries and are all focused on persuasion, activation and transaction. You work closely together with our Tech and Marketing team, to ensure successful implementations of tasks provided.
- Lead the design team to deliver successful products with your direct influence over the direction of product design.
- Drive and optimize our creatives by focussing on proven pursuasive designs with close collaboration with the Opitmization team.
- Constant strive for improvement and excellence.
- Control the quality of output for all creative work.
- Apply innovative UX and persuasive design concepts.
- Codify design principles and standards to create a highly effective and coherent team.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a proven successful background in direct to consumer transaction-based communication, activation etc., rather than in branding.
- You are an expert in persuasive graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch e.g.).
- You have commercial UX knowledge.
- Experience in HTML and CSS is a must.
- You deliver delightful product by your multiple angles approach, constant improvement and bringing new ideas to life quickly.
- You are a self-starter; you initiate and start things.
Proven managerial skills.
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare package
- Relocation assistance.
- Annual return ticket
- Multicultural work environment
- Gym membership
- Strong team spirit and friendly working atmosphere.
All applications should include a motivation letter and a portfolio of your work done. Applications without a letter or portfolio will not be accepted.