Please apply to join our development team to improve one of the largest decentralised exchanges in the world.
We need a senior backend engineer who can step into this environment and help us build bleeding edge and highly distributed system. You will join a highly technical and entrepreneurial team. You will participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
We work in an entrepreneurial environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently. We are still in the early stages of development, so you will be in on the ground floor. If you are a candidate with a strong sense of ownership, passion and drive to delight customers, come join us!
- 3+ years working as a backend software engineer
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Experience in developing traditional scalable distributed systems
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Unix environment and Bash scripting
- RESTful API design and implementation
- Deep understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git), professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Experience in taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems including AWS and other cloud technologies.
Graphene or writing smart contracts experience is an advantage.