Who we are:
Currency Solutions is a foreign exchange and risk management firm based in central London, founded in 2003 and now one of the UK’s leading FX firms. We currently trade with over 100,000 customers assisting in multimillion pound transactions and due to the businesses continued success and growth we are currently expanding our software development team to assist on a number of projects.
We offer can offer excellent support, development and training throughout your career. Our service delivers the comprehensive range of foreign exchange products and services in the UK, from risk management tools, and dedicated dealers to our state-of-the-art online payment platform.
We are looking to hire a creative and experienced Software Engineer who is interested in working on leading and innovative payment products.
Ideally you should have extensive experience working on deep integrations and customisations of Bitrix24 platform. Your expertise also covers PHP and object oriented programming in general, together with SQL databases.
We’d love you to have understanding of microservices built with Golang and running across several Docker Swarm clusters, although support and training is offered.
The role will be to migrate our legacy PHP product into Bitrix24 ensuring our business is keeping up with the constant change within the technology suite. You will also be involved in our marketing projects improving our website, analytics and customer communication. Our front-end stack is built with React and Material UI.
Ideally you will also have a keen interest in data and developing your skillset in Redshift and Kinesis.
Tech Experience required:
- Bitrix24 (must)
- Extensive experience in PHP
- Strong knowledge of OOP
Nice to have:
- React, NodeJS
- SQS, Kinesis
- DynamoDB, MySQL, Postgres, Redshift
- AWS, Docker and Docker Swarm to build, test and run services in production
- InfluxDB, Grafana, Elastic stack
- Up to £50,000
- Quarterly Bonus upon probation completion
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Great career progression, regular promotions for those that excel
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- Relocation package for the right candidate.
Please apply via email to email@example.com