At Synergist, we design software to make negotiating legal contracts fun and rewarding. We're making human negotiations machine-readable, creating big data sets of negotiation & behavioural data and extending our reach by integrating with third-party platforms. If we do our job right, our users feel empowered to negotiate contracts and get sh*t done really quickly.
Our team has spent 2 years (and a lot of love) crafting a beautifully simple solution to a complex and boring problem: contracts. Therefore we are looking for a Front-End Engineer (m/f) who loves to solve complex problems, shares knowledge, takes responsibility and makes pragmatic decisions.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will collaborate with our small and talented team of engineers (PHP, React.js, Go and Infrastructure Engineers) to develop the web application for our contract negotiation platform. You will focus on the client-side implementation of business logic and implementing customised UX designs in an efficient and responsive manner across different browsers.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years front-end development experience
- Experience with a modern Front-end framework ideally Angular but Vue.js, Ember and friends are good too
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and its semantics, browser rendering mechanics
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices in CSS
- Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Having one or more of the following is not required but nice to have:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Scrum, Kanban, continuous integration
- Responsive web design
- Knowledge of any Object Oriented language
- Experience with Docker or AWS
What we offer:
- Work with some cutting-edge technologies that are new in the market
- A small international team with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Engineering culture: more then a half of the company works in technical positions. Engineers contribute to making product decisions
- Bright and spacious office easily accessible by public transportation
- Flexible working hours and independent work structure
- Choose your equipment
If you'd like to be part of building an enterprise software company from scratch and responsible for shaping the world's first automated negotiation bot with a bunch of cool people, then get in touch.