UI/UX Analyst & Designer for an international blockchain startup that develops tools for Banks and Funds to use blockchain & tokens and comply with the SEC and other regulators. You'll need to work on UI/UX of the apps: analyze and develop entirely new features, solve numerous UX issues that arise due to the integration with the blockchain and other complex features, polish UI/UX of the apps, provide specifications for design and development, attest the UX of the apps, improve the apps during all the lifecycle. The biggest challenge is that the entire market is quite young and emerging very fast - there are no proven UI/UX patterns, but a lot of tech specificity that needs to be presented to the end users in a convenient form.
Our team spread all over the world, tech team is located in Saint-Petersburg. The tech team consists of senior developers with 5+ years of experience, many of them worked for well-known IT companies (Yandex, Lazada, Mera, etc).
We develop frontend apps for 3 platforms in parallel - web (React.JS), iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin). And we use native tech stack for all platforms to achieve the best possible UI/UX.
We are currently working on two B2C products that target large existing markets. Also, we have established relationships with several notable financial institutions to work on the integration of blockchain technology into the existing enterprise infrastructure.
Investors are from USA, Europe, Asia and Middle East, start-up is fully funded for 3 years of development.
What you'll be doing:
- Analytics of new features and products
- Create UX specifications that will be used by UI designers & developers & QA
- Work on design systems
- Analytics of usage statistics
- Analytics of UX of the apps and generating ideas for improvement
- Preparation of A/B tests and focus groups
- Communication with the design, development and QA teams regarding the specs and features in development
- Communication with bizdev&marketing&founders regarding the development roadmap
What we expect:
- Analytical thinking, skill to write specifications
- Experience with the web&mobile UI, familiarity with the UI guidelines
- Experience with the complex UI/UX
- Very good English, both writing and speaking
- Design experience
- Experience with the fintech products is a plus
- Deep dive into the new and future technologies on a fast-growing market
- Introduction to the blockchain from scratch
- Work with a strong tech team
- High salaries set in USD, permanent contract (RF Labor Codex), 100% white salary
- Full-time, office in the city center with flexible hours
- Relocation package is provided for candidates from other regions
- Bonuses, Medical insurance
- Latest powerful MacBook and a big display
In the response to this posting, please attach links to your portfolio.