Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with HQ in USA and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated technical support and development resources.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join one of our long-term projects in Nizhny Novgorod office.
Our product is an ERP platform for managing the production of TV shows and movies: planning, budget, resource management, logistics, etc.
- Develop and maintain test-related documentation
- Perform Black box and Grey box testing
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports
- Cooperate with other departments on all quality issues
- Assess the status of the release, and help make sure that the release goes out on time with high-quality level
- 3+ years' of QA experience in testing web applications
- Familiar with entire Software Development Life Cycle process
- Understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and SQL is a plus
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills, and be able to perform root cause analysis
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
- Experience using defect tracking tool and quality/test management tool like Jira
- Good English communication skills (Intermediate)
- Full-time job in the office (8h/day)
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please, apply directly:
or send your CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org