Mobile Users Acquisition Specialist
The Ruby Labs is a mobile apps agency providing mobile apps advertising and development based in London, UK. We are new, but ambitious start-up founded in June 2018 and backed by the serial entrepreneurs.
To evolve our digital presence across paid media networks, our team is looking for an experienced and ambitious Mobile Users Acquisition Specialist, who knows the market inside and out and is able to make smart decisions. Our potential candidate is strong and experienced at creating and executing innovative, performance campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention for our in-house IOS Apps.
In our understanding for Mobile User Acquisition Manager communicability and interpersonal skills are very important, this means his ability to negotiate with ad networks, to engage in dialogue with designers, copywriters, to visit conferences, to work on a marketing strategy etc.
Shortly speaking, we are seeking for self-confident specialist, who needs no explanations, is able to listen to his tasks and may use creative approach for their implementation. From our part, we can offer a solid reward and continuous skills development.
- 2+ years experience in acquisition of mobile apps users on CPI or/and in-app targets.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Best Practices (Snapchat and Google would be an advantage);
- 1+ year of experience with working with data sets and mobile trackers (like AppsFlyer, Adjust and etc);
- fluent English (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- strong negotiating skills;
- strategic thinking capabilities;
- analysis and optimization skills;
- Devise and execute a media buying strategy which will drive installs and in-app purchases;
- Conduct extensive analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, identifying a target demographic, A/B testing, ensuring that advertising campaign is exposed to the right target audience in the most effective place possible, thereby gaining recognition and new customers for the apps;
- Coordinate with designers, copywriters and other content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals;
- Monitor the key performance indicators of ad campaign, defining KPIs and effectively drive CPI, evaluating data that relates to the circulation and distribution of certain media channels;
- Help with the optimization of the end-to-end customer experience, lead and customer conversion.
We are looking for passionate candidates with:
- get-it-done mindset,
- self-sufficient, but comfortable taking guidance,
- a team player, used to culture of sharing and engaging.
- high remuneration, based on interview, bonuses;
- perfect environment in a fast-growing, young, dynamic international company;
- remote work;
- self employment contract.