The Summing is looking for an experienced senior software engineer with experience in real time communication technologies to help build a powerful iOS mobile application. In this role you will be part of a highly technical backend, media streaming team and building the next generation of the core networking and media communications platform.
This position is for you if you are passionate about useful mobile applications, and you want to participate in building the largest live-streaming platform out there. You will gain an in-depth knowledge on a highly scalable, end-to-end live video streaming platform, and be part of the technical evolution that creating a new paradigm of live broadcast.
- Love building likeable applications that are easy to understand and use;
- Care deeply about your code and couldn’t imagine writing software without TDD and Continuous Integration;
- Continual learner, forward thinking, love new ideas and have a natural curiosity to keep improving;
- Understand the value of timely releases to market, and know when not to budge on software quality;
- Development of high-load mobile client-server applications for iOS platform;
- Create a unified API for future use in many mobile solutions.
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in mobile application development;
- Consumer & Enterprise App Store deployment;
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills;
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 2-5 years of related work experience preferred;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude;
- Working in a collaborative, distributed environment with leading edge technology;
- Experience in developing iOS applications using design patterns such as MVC/MVP/MVVM;
- Knowledge of latest iOS architecture components, Swift, Objective-C, and xCode;
- Solid working knowledge of source version control software (Subversion, Git).
- Best hardware, displays, height-adjustable desks, and any other useful tools.
- Language and hard-skills courses, books, and conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- Happy hour Thursdays, food and drinks, board games, etc.