This is a great opportunity for young dynamical growing system administrators to get familiar with software development and operations in strong, worldwide company with large infrastructure distributed all over the world. To use and understand common practices of transparent deployment and maintaining large distributed systems, following top industry level processes and tools.
- Deliver and troubleshoot service updates to the stage and production platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (Operations, QA, Development).
- Continuously improve knowledge level of production system.
- Work closely with virtualization/storage, network and monitoring teams to create roll out plans or investigate issues met during deployment.
- Take part in automation design and improvements.
- Common knowledge of OSI model or TCP/IP stack protocols.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows server systems.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Familiarity and practical experience with virtualization/cloud technologies.
You'll get the experience:
- Working in a high-performance team in strong IT company.
- Troubleshooting of Java, C++ applications based on enterprise technologies (RabbitMQ, MongoDB, GridGain, Coherence, etc.).
- In software development lifecycle where DevOPS team plays important role.
- Working with SQL, bash, python or other scripting languages.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Individual and team bonuses.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org