I’m looking for an experienced UI/UX web-designer for full-time, who:
- works in Sketch (must use symbols & nested symbols, libraries, UI kits, styles, sketch plugins, use grids/layouts) - we are using Sketch+Craft(InVision)+Plantapp
- has mostly designed b2b and corporate websites (must be able to provide examples of previous work)
- is able to create design systems that are well-organized
- stays on top of latest Sketch updates, reads Medium articles and tutorials
- looks for upgrading their Sketch workflow by looking up solutions on google
- has decent level of English (read&write, understand speech in client meetings) - we will provide English lessons for a fit candidate, if needed
- has previous experience working in/with agencies (1 year minimum)
- is able to manage their work hours, be online at a consistent schedule, provide real time estimates and keep promises on delivery of files
GOAT LLC is a US digital agency in Portland, Oregon, that focuses on digital strategy first, with all the design, content and marketing decisions following. Our clients are financial corporations, consultation agencies, investment banks, etc. So we are working on b2b websites, making sure that the long-form pages that we create have good conversion rates.
We have a bilingual team in Russia, all working remotely, setting their own schedule. So we are looking for a self-sufficient professional, who can take on responsibility for making decisions and defending them.
- Salary fixed in USD
- Flexible hours
- Access to digital strategy knowledge, that will guarantee your professional growth
- Constant English language practice
- Flexible vacations
To respond to this job listing, send a link to your portfolio, sketch file structure screenshots, wireframes or preferably a link to a sample sketch file - only websites. No apps, no branding, please.