3CX is looking for a first-class .Net, C ++ developer. If you are looking for something to do.
About the 3CX Team
Unified Communications / PBX market. Our product is currently used by 250,000 customers around the world.
About the job
- Develop 3CX software based on project plans and feedback
- Fix bugs as found by the Q & A team
- Product news and new solutions
- Provide ETA and stick to deadlines
- Daily reports and project statuses to supervisors - Lead Developers
About the Applicant:
- Ability to describe issues.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Willingness to take ownership of the software
- Must have 5+ years experience in C ++ and .NET.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a large team.
- Experience with AGILE / SCRUM / GIT.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser / platform compatibility testing.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
The position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus. Candidates must be ready to relocate to Cyprus.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.