Kraftvaerk – Danish IT-consulting company.
The key activity area is web-development, as a rule including deep integration with customer’s business.
We use advanced technologies and such Microsoft products as Net, MS SQL Server etc. Our staff consists of over 100 highly professional specialists in Denmark, Russia and Finland.
- Your main area of responsibility will be developing business applications for mobile platforms (Android) in direct cooperation with Danish colleagues. You will have various tasks with possibility for both personal and professional development.
- You will have a unique opportunity to be part of our new office and directly affect its future development
You are expected to have a strong educational background and have expertise in the most of following fields:
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, Java and RxJava;
- Experience and strive to learn and use Kotlin together with Coroutines
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components would be awesome
- Familiarity with DI (Dagger2 and Koin)
- Experience working with Google Play Console
- Commercial experience in Android app development;
- HTTP/RESTful API integration;
- Solid understanding Android components lifecycle. Fragment API;
- Good knowledge of usability, including Material design;
- Strong foundation in software design principles and patterns such as MVP, MVVM, MVI;
- Profound knowledge of general data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of best practices with asyncing and multithreading
- We work with Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Dagger2, Koin, Retrofit, OkHttp, REST, Gson, Glide/Picasso, TeamCity, Firebase, Crashlytics. Git, Firebase.
The largest part of our communication and documentation occurs in English; therefore any candidate is expected to have a good working knowledge of the language, both in writing and speech
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Voluntary Health Insurance after probation period.
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies in software development.
- No bureaucracy.
- Comfortable office near Ploshschad Vosstania subway station (Ergonomic workplaces – lift tables, comfortable chairs, well-equipped kitchen, shower)
- Opportunity to work in a team of professionals and play PlayStation with them=)
- Opportunity to take part in technical courses, seminars and achieve certifications at the company’s expense.
- Subsidized lunch, tea, coffee, cookies, juices etc.
- Free English lessons in the office.
- Flexible working schedule
- Business trips in Scandinavian countries.