iOS Developer will join an experienced team. Details of the Job The candidate will be part of a cross-functional team supporting the mobile product. An individual will be supporting the development and implementation of client-specific applications and designing and implementing new features as part of the overall product roadmap.
Our company is changing the real estate market in major US cities. We promote technology solutions for our residents, including iOS&Android applications.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS;
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services;
- Work with UI/Mobile ArchitectUX Designers and other Developers to build mobile solutions;
- Work as part of the team on leading edge technologies.
- Experience using Objective-C, Swift, OOP on iOS
- 3+ years of iOS programming experience, deep platform knowledge
- Experience in MVVM, Viper, MVC, Clean Architecture
- Experience of CoreData
- Experience of XCTest, TestFlight, Fabric
- Experience with Xcode CI
- Experience with Google Maps, Firebase,
- Strong knowledge of multithreading and networking (iOS)
- Deep understanding of client/server architecture
- Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools
- Strong communication skills
- Good English level
- Great tech level team
- Stable, decent salary nominated in $
- Great opportunities to choose technological solutions to achieve results - the team chooses which technologies to use.
- Pleasant communication in the team of positive like-minded people