Android developer will join an experienced team. Details of the Job The candidate will be part of a cross-functional team supporting the mobile product. An individual will be supporting the development and implementation of client-specific applications and designing and implementing new features as part of the overall product roadmap.
Our company is changing the real estate market in major US cities. We promote technology solutions for our residents, including iOS&Android applications.
- Development of main applications for June Homes member.
- Designing and implementing mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices
- Estimating tasks to help with planning
- Researching and resolving client reported issues
- Writing unit tests and UI tests to help continuously test our apps and increase the quality of our apps
- Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with the team
- 3+ years of Android application development
- Strong understanding of Android framework design patterns
- Experience with the Android NDK
- Experience with Android UI
- A track record of professional achievement and problem solving
- A passion for creating something meaningful
- Bonus: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Bonus: Experience releasing and managing Android apps in the Google Play Store
- Strong communication skills
- Good English level
- Great tech level team
- Stable, decent salary nominated in $
- Great opportunities to choose technological solutions to achieve results - the team chooses which technologies to use.
- Pleasant communication in the team of positive like-minded people
Please respond to our vacancy, attach the projects you have already made (link to Play Market) or repositories.