Qoden is a financial technology company focused on the development of cryptocurrency exchange software. We provide enterprise-grade blockchain solutions enabling institutional customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce crypto exchange operational costs. Now we are looking for a Support Engineer (SL3).
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (hotfixes, patches).
- Provide L3 Support and remediation on any issues pertaining to the above applications by providing detailed code analysis of applications’ production.
- Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform.
- Estimate time required to implement remediation actions.
- Ensures appropriate vendor interaction in a multi-vendor environment.
- Conducts incident and problem management activities.
- Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
- Experience with the following technologies: database (PostgreSQL), OS (linux), AWS, Terraform, Docker, Git.
- Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal) - B2+.
- Good analytical problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Capabilities to work with virtual teams and matrix organizations.
- Experience with exchanges and working knowledge of crypto assets.
- Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders.
- 2 months probationary period.
- Working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 20:00 by Moscow time.
- You can work remotely or in our office in Saint-Petersburg (close to “Vasileostrovskaya” and “Sportivnaya-2” subway stations).
- Young and friendly team.
- Coffee, tea, sweets every day; pizza every Friday; corporate events on special occasions.