Mobalytics’ mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In two years we’ve achieved a lot, but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any development challenge.
- 5+ years experience in application development projects with a focus on innovation
- 3 years of hands-on experience in building cloud-native ready solutions
- Experience in building high load production systems based on microservice architecture
- Golang as primary language for microservices with solid confidence in it
- gRPC / Protobuf experience
- Experience with message brokers (Rabbit MQ or NATS or Kafka)
- Deep understanding of SQL (Postgresql )/NoSQL (*Cassandra DBs is a plus)
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes
- Knowledge of frontend stack is a plus (react+redux)
Personal skill set:
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.