As a Front End Engineer, you will work with a great international team here, including back-end developers, UI/UX designers, product designer and testers, ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences, with a willingness to receive feedback and iterate on designs, and building web sites and applications with coworkers, using modern technology for help users around the world and bring the ultimate user experience to them.
• 2+ years professional experience in font end development, experience with with ES6+/Typescript or other statically typed languages, CSS with SCSS/Styled and library as ReactJS or VUE.
• Experience with responsive design for cross-browser implementations.
• Experience writing scripts against at least one database technology and interacting with RESTful APIs.
• Experience in code modularization, build management, minification, such as Webpack & Gulp.
• Frequent user of VSCode ,IntelliJ IDEA / WEBStorm.
• Source control (in particular git) are required.
• Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms).
• Communication skills in English.
Things that will impress us:
• Experience with both server-side and client-side development. for example: strong proficiency with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud services, implementing API endpoints in NodeJS, and architecting and interacting with NoSQL and SQL databases, such as DynamoDB and MongoDB.
• Experience in building Single Page Applications(SPA) / Progressive web apps(PWA) preferred.
• Experience in building Cross-platform APP or Hybrid APP with Weex / React Native / Ionic / Framework7.
• Adaptable to the old technical something like JQuery.
• Familiarity with how to build application for social media, such as VK Apps / VKUI.
• Experience with CD/CI methodology with tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
• Experience in some modern tech such as GraphQL.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Stars of your github :)