We are looking for a talented individual who can help us to shape our product and culture from a long-term perspective.
As a core member in the initial stages, you will be working alongside us to develop our product from the early stage, as well as, be involved in future stages of product growth.
Although our tech stack is evolving rapidly, however, we are building the front-end with React Native + GraphQL. Experience with any of those technologies is a plus, however, we're also open to speaking with talented engineers who can pick up things quickly.
- Be involved in every aspect of the frontend development
- Enthusiastic about polishing the UI & UX of applications using React Native for the mobile application and React for the web
- Lead projects to implement functionalities that we are planning to release (ex: video recording, image recognition, etc.)
- Contribute to performance improvements (shorten launch time, reduce memory usage, improve image loading speed, etc.)
- Improve and refactor codebases for a better developer experience and productivity
- 5+ years’ experience in mobile applications development
- Experience with React or React Native
- Strong working knowledge or experience of test driven development
- Skillful at writing reusable, quality codes
- Experience working in small teams or startups
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with consumer mobile applications
- Strong working knowledge of network connections for mobile applications
- Experience developing products within an engineering team, not as dev-shops
- Experience developing iOS/Android native apps
- Experience with full-stack development
WHO WE ARE:
- We are currently a small team consisting of a CEO, 6 engineers
- A remote friendly team with employees located in Tokyo and San Francisco (headquarter)
- Successful entrepreneurs and engineers who have built large scale systems from scratch
- Raised $2.5M in funding from some of Asia’s top investors.
- Competitive salary / Stock options package
- PTO: 15 days vacation plus national holidays
- Reimbursement of costs incurred from usage of co-working space
- Business trip opportunities to Japan and America (1-3 times yearly)
- Support to apply for a Japanese work visa if you want to work in Japan.
*** Please understand that these perks are not provided during the probationary period.