Who we are
We are a company based in Wiesbaden, Germany and a high-performance company that specializes in IT solutions in the food delivery and catering industry. We are active in business in all German-speaking countries, but at the same time globally networked with a development team, located in an office in Krasnodar, Russia.
In order to continue the successful development of our innovative startup, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key projects in Russia. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Russian and English)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid skills in SCRUM, Jira and other common tools and methods for project planning, implementation and controlling
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You plan, organize and steer IT projects and coordinate the involved employees in our russian development team
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to the management in Germany as needed