Blackbird Ventures incubates, and invests in, early-stage technology companies. We provide deep operational support along the entire startup trajectory to develop market-transforming businesses.
We are currently looking for a quality assurance engineer for one of our US-based portfolio companies, which is developing a vertical CRM system.
- Participates in the software testing lifecycle, which includes clarifying requirement, designing test plan and cases, testing products with different tools and skills, troubleshooting and analyzing problems, reporting the test results
- Responsible for testing environment setup and maintenance
- Research on product related domain, database related domain. And share the knowledge with the team
- Cooperate with development team on customer cases, including problem reproducing, and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience
- Experiences in working with any popular database such as MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL or other popular No-SQL databases.
- Hand-on experience on JIRA or similar tool for issue tracking and project management
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, growth mindset, flexible, open mind, and demonstrated analytical thinking, adaptability, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication in English through email and online meetings
Would be a plus:
- Experiences in mainstream automation testing framework, such as Selenium, Test Complete, Robot framework